SPANISH 1- FRIDAYS - 18 HOURS -12 WEEKS
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION BELOW
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR LEVEL SO THAT WE CAN ASSESS YOUR SPANISH PROFICIENCY
Have Fun Learning Spanish & Make New Amigos
¡Bienvenidos! Spanish 1 will focus on developing the following skills:
- Understanding and using familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases
- Asking and answering questions about personal details such as where you live, what you do, and express likes and dislikes.
- Describing people you know and things you have.
- Interacting in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Speaking, reading, and writing in the present indicative tense.
Each class will focus on helping you improve three modes of communication: Interpretive, Interpersonal, and Presentational speaking and writing. Though we have an agenda to follow and content to cover, our primary goal is to give you the tools to master the skills needed to communicate in Spanish. This means the class may move slower or faster with the suggested topics of study.
The material in this course is presented at a moderate pace.
This course is built to the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) standards.
Native Spanish Teacher
Once a Week Classes once a week for 90 minutes.
Format: Face to face
Class Time: 5:00 to 6:30 p.m
This course will prepare you to exchange basic communication with a native Spanish speaker.
Class opens with 6 students: In case there are not enough registrations you will be refunded 100%
No refunds after the first class
Fridays (12 weeks):
January 13, 20, 27
February 10 and 24: Online Tertulia
March 3, 17, 24, 31
No class March10
No class April 7 Good Friday
www.olalanguageschool.com any preguntas? Call us at (470) 318 - 9337